Thursday, February 26, 2015

Yeah I Made It...9/52 little makes

Birthday pillowcase


Seahorse baby taggie



I rather like the seahorse baby taggy which is good because on Weds 11th of March I am going to be the crafter in residence at E for Ethel's as part of their fringe programme, so I am going to sit down and make a whole lot. Then I'll need some more friends to have babies so I can give them away - although Bounce would happily have a bed full of them.

Do come and visit me if you like - it's a fabulous cafe.

The new challenge is going to be finding time for creative pursuits in the midst of balancing the new job. I still hold that making is good for me and creativeness and nurturing it enlarges me and extends me.... I believe it is worthwhile so I need to make time for it.

How do you balance giving time to creativity?
Do you see it as a top priority or a nice optional extra?


love you more than a full box of gifts ready to give xxx