Monday, March 31, 2014

Little Bits Here and There

Often I am a week or 2 ahead of myself with Make My Week and I end up saving little projects in case I get caught short without some show n tell one week.

Today I'm being daring and I thought I'd show you a couple of little bits that have been in the make here lately.


Stitched houses - this is another of my 'make it up as you go along' stitchings. Houses and homes seem to be in my thoughts a lot lately. Perhaps it's being in a full furnished flat with not a lot of outlet for making it my own or maybe it's all the interiors, styling,making books I keep lugging home from the library??


either way - here they are.


Also I inadvertently got taught to crochet. We made miniature hearts but I really wanted to make rows (you know, because in about 500 hours of rows I could make a blanket!) So I sat in the park making a great hash of the whole thing and someone walking past asked what I was making and I said (like any proud in public crafter would do) I'm not sure, I don't really know how to crochet.


So she stopped and helped me and we got chatting and she lives next door to one of The Atlas' work colleagues... small world huh?

So this wonky creation is a promised teddy blanket for one of Bounce's wee bears. Who knows where this could led me. Never say never aye??


love you more than accidentally learning a new skill xxx