Thursday, November 21, 2013

Make My Week - Finally


I started this top forever-ago square after square of cutting

then I finished it a while ago

about 2 months ago I stitched the words on

a month ago I sewed the top to the bottom (another sheet) with an old wool blanket in between.

and finally I have sewed on the binding which I hand stitched done in front of  a couple of midsomer murders!

The text comes from a Bible verse I find both challenging and inspiring. I have a long way to go on these but I would consider my life a success if I could live them, really live them.

Micah 6:8

He has shown you, O mortal, what is good.
    And what does the Lord require of you?
To act justly and to love mercy
    and to walk humbly with your God.
(emphasis added by me)


For other creative lovelies pop over here:

 Show & Tell Thursday's
Love you more than an enormous project out of the sewing room for good xxx