Monday, September 9, 2013

B.M.W.B - When Spring Turns Into Winter

Last week we were hit by a cold freezing snap.

I remind myself that as we head into real Spring weather these will be fewer and fewer, so I should make the most of it.


So we raced home from school and I cranked up the fire and the boys got in their jammies.

Stephen Fry read us Paddington Bear on CD, he is amazing!


And we ate hot buttered toast and super fluffy milos.

It was such a wonderful nesty afternoon.


Becoming the Mama I want to be is about taking time to enjoy the journey of parenting, to honour it's value and to hopefully inspire and encourage each other. 

Create Hope Inspire

Simple. Achievable. Intentional: becoming the mama I want to be

Button code on the right if you want it

Love you more than chocolate sprinkles xxx