Friday, May 18, 2012

This Friday....

I’m loving bloggers – the kind that step up when PJ decided it was time for her to let the Friday loving linky go – thanks Meghan and Kristy.

I’m loving that Nin dropped in the other day with a gorgeous stash of blue and green buttons for me – just because

and I won a beautiful fat quarter from Kirsty just for getting her oh-so-tempting newsletter every month (I suggest you sign up too if you are a fabric lover)

and that when I was in need of paper bags for the mystery party this weekend both her and Nin made suggestions and offered me bags from their own supplies – generous people!

I’m loving accomplishing stuff – today it’s been parent help, cherry-ripe mudcake, 2 loaves of handmade bread, 2 batches of cupcakes, some handmade bikkies and a whole lot of tasks for a very special birthday party on Sunday afternoon, all before school finished.

I’m loving going on a birthday date with Flip

and coming home to find Grandad had done ALL the dishes from the aforementioned baking

I’m loving it’s family awards night

doing giveaways – find the details here – I love giving stuff away, especially good-for-the-soul stuff

and I’m loving that this weekend is the 48 hour film festival – oh yes!! fun, fun, fun
and finding little postcards for Grandad and Aunty Katie written very carefully

What are you loving this week? What are you looking forward to?

12 comments:

Leonie said...

oh those buttons and that fabric! beautiful!

And that cake sounds amazing.

Have a lovely weekend.

x

Naomi said...

Loving it too! So awesome. The young men look soooo cute. Nxx

Meghan Maloney Photography said...

Golly that's a lot of baking *wipes brow*...it looks like it is straight out of a bakery sitting there on the bench! And that fat quarter is so darn cool! Thanks for the shout out and linking up at the new home of Things I'm Loving xx

Miriam said...

Yup I'm loving the buttons and fabric too - lovely, lovely treats!

Miriam said...

They are a bit cute aren't they!!

Miriam said...

The oven was pretty hot I can tell you - there was definite 'slaving over a hot stove'!

Notchka said...

I hope you guys had a really special day today. I am in awe of your baking prowess. Oh and its awesome when someone you know wins something (re the fabric) - almost as cool as winning it yourself - yah go you!!

Leonie said...

Wow what a productive time you've had! Yay for lovely people :)

Hootnz said...

What a lovely week.... love the Birthday date with flip and the lovely array of home baking... love the bread!

Miriam said...

I know what you mean I LOVE it when I know someone who wins something!

Miriam said...

Yup lovely people! I have a basket full of them!

Miriam said...

Birthday dates are the best, so, so special