Friday, April 13, 2012

Fudge Baby!

As you may be aware I’m always a little reluctant to share recipes from a book people can buy unless I can find the recipe on-line but in this case I know the book is kind of hard to find/buy and if you are a calorie lover, like I am – it’s a good buy so I hope I will be encouraging you to get it by sharing the recipe.
The recipe is from a  book called ‘Wicked-sweet indulgences’ by the Australian Women’s Weekly

360g white choc
1/2 c smooth peanut butter
400g dark choc
grease and line a 20x30cm line and have the paper extending over on 2 sides (for lifting)
melt white choc over simmering water
cool for 5 mins then add peanut butter – stir until smooth
melt dark choc
drop spoonfuls of alternating mixture into the pan and tap/shake lightly to level (see the first pic on my blog)
move a skewer back and forwards through mix to marble
stand at room temp for 2 hours until set – cut into small pieces

Their instructions are obviously much more thorough than this.
SO easy!! not really fudge but similar and it looks so lovely with the marbling

1 comment:

Max said...

my mouth is watering...and i could have it all to myself since husbandido avoids peanuts...*plots*