Monday, March 26, 2012

B.M.W.B #13 - Last of the Summer

I made a rash promise the other day that when, if we ever, have a 'really hot' day we could have a water fight.


Today it was HOT so we ran around the back garden with our squirt guns having fun (well Flip and I had fun Bounce loved the idea until he got squirted).

and then we spent the rest of the afternoon playing with mobilo (we got it as a Christmas gift)

It was a relaxed afternoon, well spent. And when daddy got home we raced our 'Dune Bugs' up the hallway together.

Then this evening I sat with Bounce quietly on my knee and asked him questions - what is your favourite vege? what is your favourite fruit? who is your fav friend? what is your fav thing to do with mama? what is your fav thing to do with daddy? what do you like to have most in your lunchbox? what is your favourite story? .... he surprised me with some of his answers and the way he thought and gave a concise answer to every question. 

What have you been up to lately?

This year I am making more of a conscious effort to have quality moments with my boys. B.M.W.B (becoming the mama I want to be)  is my way of recording and hopefully inspiring other mama’s too. Please inspire me with the little moments you are snatching with your little people OR with ideas I could do with mine. If you have blogged about it please leave a comment so we can all visit and encourage each other.

Simple. Intentional. Achievable: becoming the mama I want to be.