Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Makey - Girl's Dresses New Look 6522

Hey Up :-)

I am blessed to have some very creative people in my world and I was talking to one of them last year and I mentioned how much I loved her paintings and she straight up offered to paint me one. I was very humbled and excited by the prospect!

In the spirit of generosity I wanted to make a thank you gift for her so I decided to make a couple of dresses for her wee ones.


I used New Look 6522 which I felt would be fairly forgiving when making for someone little who you don't know too well and would also be able to layer with warm things or allow the breeze to circulate in summer.



I think they quite like them, and me, I am so thrilled and proud to have a gorgeous piece of art by someone I know on my walls.

love you more than gold leaf xxx