Thursday, April 9, 2015

Yeah I Made It 15/52 - rainy hoop

So I bought a 3 pack of these and after my princess and the pea I decided to go for a bit of rainy day love.

I know rainy days can be tedious when they stretch on forever and ever and the washing banks up but every now and then it's nice to spend a day listening to the rain drumming on the roof.


I added in the fray drops because I felt like maybe the blue wasn't enough of a contrast - maybe it's still too light and you might have to ogle too hard to get an idea but I like it.

If you want to get your hands on some hoops of your own you can find them online here or I buy mine at E for Ethel cafe. I don't get anything (but love, I assume I get some of that!) for promoting these lovely ladies just happy to give them a holla because they are lovely.



Got any ideas for my next hoop? Do tell - if I get lots of ideas I'll need to buy some new hoops! What about I make one as a giveaway?? What would you want me to make for you?


love you more than a simple project xxx