Friday, April 24, 2015

14, 15, 16, 17 - all my boys the holiday edition

So we may have sneakily taken the last week of school term off and gone on an exceedingly long (though not by Australian standards) 12 hour car trip.



Before that we had Grandad to stay because The Atlas had to travel for work and I have a job now which means I can't do morning drop offs or pick ups.



Then we headed Melbourne way (more about that anon) and we managed the trip without meltdowns, vomiting or relationship breakdowns - I can hardly believe it myself!




Then we shared some precious time with our little cousins



Our lives are blessed with the ones who enrich it



relationships with good, good people joy of my heart



love you more than being loaned a travelling DVD player the night before a 12 hour car trip xxx