Monday, January 12, 2015

Learning Together - A Year in Review

This is about the most irregular series ever! However on I go ...

This is something we did together on the last day of the year at dinner time. There are lots of nice lists to be found but this one was hurriedly written on the back of a used paper bag about 5 mintures before dinner - I know you are so impressed by my organisation!

It was a nice way to stop and help the boys reflect on their year in Aus and also focus them on the coming year without it being too arduous.


Self-reflection and making goals are great skills to have in life and it's also good to spend time as a family with space and time to give some weight.

I did write down their responses but more as a sweet record than some kind of laws they had to work towards.

Do you make these kind of resolutions?  - my own are pretty flimsy at the moment but I did enjoy chatting through this list and some more with my sister as we toasted in the new year with soda water (we are such rage-ers!!).


Learning Together a series for primary aged children and their parents - activities that break up homework monotony, promote skills and create positive experiences together.


love you more than a sweet conversation xxx