Wednesday, October 29, 2014

The Best and Most Beautiful

Even if I had a hundred Christmas decorations here (we currently have 4 that we have made and no others) I still would have bought this at oxfam today.


I especially love it when Christmas decorations like nativities and angels are portrayed in the culture of the maker. Of course a Zimbabwean angel would look like this and have beautiful dark skin. Because Jesus is a gift to us all, he meets us in a way we relate to - he takes on our flesh and understands the journey we walk.

Also look at the message about who made it, it was all I could do not to cry in the store.


One mother (me) partnering with Mai Stanley (Stanley's mother) helping each other to celebrate the most wonderful gift of all.

love you more than an angel on the tree xxxx