Thursday, May 15, 2014

Make My Week - Shirt Dress

I bought these three shirts about 3 months ago in the hopes of making some kind of dress from them.


The op-shop was having a $1 sale on all clothing so after parting with a grand total of $3 I have a new dress. It was tricky to get it how I wanted it in my mind but honestly it's so soft and comfortable and I like the shape.

I think I'll wear this dress a lot and it works so well with my boots and I think I'll also wear it with frilly ankle socks and heels sometimes.

I made the top part first by pinning it on inside out after I had removed the sleeves and side seems. Then I put on the skirt and finally the sleeves.


Joining in with all sorts of lovely here

 Show & Tell Thursday's

love you more than the feel of a comfortable cotton dress for $3 xxx