Tuesday, March 18, 2014

B.M.W.B - Draw By Dice

This year as well as reading more I am trying to engage more with art and buy the boys nicer things to do art with.

So, one afternoon before they got home I set up the table to look inviting, which means I wiped chiseled off the breakfast leftovers, put out supplies and snacks and made up a list.


As far as I know this is an original idea but really I'm not precious about that - I'm sure someone else has already thought of it and done it better than me.

I wrote 4 lists A,B,C, and D and numbered one to six under each list. The activity was to choose a list and then roll a dice to see what to draw. Whenever you got bored or ran out of inspiration you rolled the dice again.


I can't say we produced our best artwork but we had fun and it was so nice to come home to something special to do together.

Becoming the Mama I want to be is about taking time to enjoy the journey of parenting, to honour it's value and to hopefully inspire and encourage any mama. 

Create Hope Inspire

Simple. Achievable. Intentional: becoming the mama I want to be

love you more than rolling a six in the chocolate game xxx