Monday, July 15, 2013

B.M.W.B - Thursdays

In 3 short, short months my little boy starts school

I'm already sad to wave these precious years goodbye

but I'm not giving them up without a grand enjoyment

Thursdays are our day

He sets the agenda


picks the activity

and I just tell him over and over how much I love our day together

this particular Thursday was at Orana Park (or Runna Park as he calls it)

excitingly there had been some flooding


and we went with a little friend

Him and I get a lot of time together but not all of it is wonderful, special, intentional time and so having Thursday set aside each week makes it extra special.

Becoming the Mama I want to be is about taking time to enjoy the journey of parenting, to honour it's value and to hopefully inspire and encourage each other. 

Create Hope Inspire

Simple. Achievable. Intentional: becoming the mama I want to be

Button code on the right if you want it