Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wardrobe Wednesday - Socks

I think I have spoken before of my disdain for socks. It's the washing that gets me - all those mismatched socks swirling about, the hanging out on the line (that's the bit I hate the most) and then pairing them up and sending them back to the draws.

Consequently I have few socks and many tights

When I saw these socks in glassons I made a compromise

Here I am in all my leprechaun glory

Dress - handmade (fabric gifted, pattern and zip approx $10)
Cardi - Hospice Shop $8
Shoes - 25cents off Trade Me (the strap broke on one so I have to fix them before wearing them again)
Brooches - one earring and the other from trade aid
Socks - $7 from glassons
Bracelet - 50cents

not bad for a head to toe $30 ensemble. Click on the Wardrobe Weds button on the right for more outfit awesomeness.