Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Wardrobe Wednesday - Me Made May Week 1

Helloooooo here I am on the Me Made May journey

Day one I managed to be featured in the paper - whoot!

Here is what I really wore that day:
Dress: Pattern New Look Workroom 6070 - made this year more details here

Beads and Brooch - Op Shopped

Shoes - Op-Shopped $2






























Top - make your own in 20 minutes

Jeans - Ezibuy

Shoes - Op Shopped

Beads - gift




























Dress - 1977 pattern (currently on loan so not sure of number). Started by Deb finished by me. Made from Op-Shopped fabric and pattern

Tights - Farmers, handpainted with kaka flowers by me

Shoes - Op-Shopped


























Jacket - Handmade from gifted fabric and pattern

Shirt - Op-Shopped and made over

Skirt - Pattern Cynthia Rowley 2512, more details here

Tights - $5 Glassons

Shoes - Op-Shopped $2

Beads - gift






















Cardi - Op Shopped

Beads - School Fair 50 cents

Dress - Pattern given - Fabric gift from Amsterdam - Print reads I <3 Jesus (and features gold Holy Spirit doves. More about it here

Shoes - TKMaxx UK bought 7 years ago.























I look like a drowned rat because I got soaked several times!

Necklace - Freedom Creative - gift

Dress - modified pattern, made from an old curtain, more about it here

Top - New Look pattern - cross over

Tights - Farmers

Shoes - Op-Shopped

Bracelet - made from a measuring tape - gift





















Top - Op Shop Melbourne

Skirt - Me made denim - easy to wear

Tights - hand me down

Shoes - Emily the Strange $7 school fair






























Well I made it through week one, and I wore the same shoes over and over again and I got drenched, biked to school and attended my boys' football games. For more Me Made May check out the flickr group or Zoe's blog

Joining in with Wardrobe Wednesday (click the WW button on the right)

and also with The Train to Crazy -
150x200

What's your favourite look?

Are there any you would wear?