Monday, May 27, 2013

B.M.W.B - Blow Monsters

Another easy fun idea I pinned on my to do with the boys board.

Straws, some manky paint scraps watered down, stick on googly eyes ($2.50 from the warehouse) and a vivid.


I love how adding the eyes and smiles gives them such a lot of personality. So easy, so fun, guaranteed success. :o)


One of the things I love about winter is the drawing in that happens. The congregating near the fire to play lego, read stories, stitch, hang out..... the boys still need to burn energy during the day but I feel like there is more opportunity just to be together - have milos and read. I love it.


Do you have special family things that just happen in winter?


Thanks for being part of the journey x


Becoming the Mama I want to be is about taking time to enjoy the journey of parenting, to honour it's value and to hopefully inspire and encourage each other. 

Create Hope Inspire

Simple. Achievable. Intentional: becoming the mama I want to be

Button code on the right if you want it