Tuesday, April 24, 2012

B.M.W.B #17

I may have accidentally called last week #17 but here we are at week 17 - deja vu anyone?

This week I've enjoyed enjoying my children. Calling to mind what I love about them. Watching them be themselves - relaxed, uninhibited, and so privileged without even knowing it. I really have been so taken by that fact lately that we live with such privilege and hopefully we take it seriously.

Have you had a moment to read about Unfolding Hope and make a donation? Please do. Please use your powerful position on behalf of the silenced.

Enjoying their company.

Seems to me the holidays are perfect for such special connection. Some of my holiday photos.

This year I am making more of a conscious effort to have quality moments with my boys. B.M.W.B (becoming the mama I want to be)  is my way of recording and hopefully inspiring other mama’s too. Please inspire me with the little moments you are snatching with your little people OR with ideas I could do with mine. If you have blogged about it please leave a comment so we can all visit and encourage each other.

Simple. Achievable. Intentional: becoming the mama I want to be

2 comments:

Jess B said...

Lovely photos. I especially like the one of your son in the green jersey (actually, is he your son? I'm still learning!)
Sunday morning I had a special moment with my baby boy Tristan - dancing in the sunshine in the dining room to my favourite worship song at the moment, while big boy Elliot played nicely next to us. It was really lovely! I needed that moment of beauty.

Max said...

e can learn so much from just watching our kids aye? i just love how uninhibited claud is re dancing and singing when the mood takes her, and i joined in at the supermarket today (with the singing) and it felt so good x